Roof Repair in Monroe
Gwinnett County’s Local Professionals
At Horizon Roofing, we are professionals with over 20 years of experience working with your insurance when you need skilled roof repair in Monroe. During severe weather, your roof may become damaged, and ignoring the signs of breakdowns only worsens these issues. Our local team doesn’t want you to be exposed to the elements because of a vulnerable roof when we’re here to help.
You can reach us at (770) 746-7611 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free quote now for reliable solutions.
Common Causes of Leaks
An undetected leak can cause damage over time, reducing the lifespan of your entire roofing system while creating issues inside your home. We can find the location of the water intrusion, so we go beyond treating the symptoms with a long-term solution.
Roof leaks are often caused by:
- Shiners: Workers will occasionally miss the frame while nailing down materials during a roof installation. This creates an exposed nail in your attic that’s dangerous and will collect condensation during cold weather and begin to drip. Though this is a small leak, it can still cause significant issues when ignored.
- Vents: Your plumbing and attic often have vents to prevent overheating and other issues. They can be made of various materials, but the seam between the vent and the roof can rot and become cracked. This allows water to enter your home along the plumbing pipe or leak into your attic.
- Dormers & chimneys: Windows set vertically into your sloping roof, and chimneys disrupt water movement down your roof, similar to vents. Incorrectly installed flashing or outdated caulking allows water to move underneath the weatherproof seal to rot your roofing materials.
If these common catalysts have caused you to need our skilled roof repair technicians in Monroe, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to extend the lifespan of your roof with reliable waterproofing techniques.
“I would definitely recommend this company to everyone. Tyler handled the service and he was awesome. He was very detailed and the only thing I had to do was to sign on the dotted line. He made the process go very smoothly and quickly with no questions from the insurance company. I am very pleased and happy and satisfied with my roof and it made my house pop.”Charlene B.
When Does My Roof Need a Repair?
Minor damage is precisely that – minor – unless it’s ignored over time. Then it can develop into a more severe issue that decreases the lifespan of your roof and makes your home vulnerable to water damage.
Your roof needs a repair if you notice these issues:
- Sagging roofline: A deteriorating roofline indicates that the roof supports have been damaged and your materials are at-risk for a cave-in. Don’t wait for the worst to happen when our professionals are here with experienced solutions.
- Missing or loose shingles: It’s common for high winds to tear off shingles, especially if your roof is a few years old. Anytime your shingles are missing or look abnormal, they should be replaced, so your roof maintains its weatherproofing. Otherwise, your flashing can be damaged, letting water pass the barrier.
- Interior water damage: There are multiple ways for water to cause issues in your home. However, problems in your attic or ceiling are most likely caused by a hole or leak in your roof. Not only does this let in water, but pests can use this as an entrance to create further problems.
- Roof discoloration: Shingles may get damp and not dry properly for multiple reasons. However, a moist environment will cause discoloration and mold growth, decreasing your materials’ lifespan.
How Often Do Roofs Need to Be Replaced?
The time you need to replace your roof will be different for everyone. In general, you will need to replace your roof between 15-50 years. This will depend on a number of things. These include material quality, installation method, climate, and maintenance.
When you need expert roof repair services in Monroe, count on Horizon Roofing. We have decades of experience keeping our community out of the weather with long-lasting roofs.
Don’t delay! Call (770) 746-7611 when you are ready to schedule a free estimate and learn more about how we can keep your roof at 100%.
Our team will make sure to create a plan to make your vision, a reality.
We will make certain that you are completely satisfied from the time we start your project until the last shingle is in place.
Over 10,000 Projects Completed
You can rest assured that you are doing business with a roofing company that is strong and stable financially with strong ties to the community.
expertise and skilled roofers
We move the entire process along as smoothly as possible so you can focus on the things that are most important to you.
over 50 years of combined experience
Our expert team is here to help you make an informed decision and save you money in the process.