Horizon Roofing Gutter Systems
Call (770) 746-7611
Are your gutters leaking in the corners, or are you seeing staining from water or overflow, or rust in your steel gutters? These may be signals that your gutters need to be replaced.
We take pride in offering the most effective gutter and drainage systems for your home. We specialize in offering custom services to meet your unique needs and budgets, including all types of seamless aluminum gutter systems.
We would be happy to discuss our gutter repair and installation services with you. Contact Horizon Roofing today for your gutter installation project.
Here at Horizon Roofing, we provide gutter system installations in Walton County, Barrow County, Gwinnett County, the cities of Alpharetta, Athens, Atlanta, Auburn, Braselton, Bethlehem, Buford, Conyers, Dacula, Flowery Branch, Grayson, Hoschton, Jefferson, John’s Creek, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Lithonia, Loganville, Marietta, McDonough, Monroe, Roswell, Snellville, Social Circle, Sugar Hill, and Winder, GA and the surrounding Metro Atlanta Georgia areas including all of Georgia.
We have also completed projects in Maryland, Texas, Tennessee, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, and California.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Gutters
Several signs indicate it might be time to replace your gutters. Here are some common ones to watch out for:
- Visible Damage: Cracks, splits, or holes in gutters indicate they need replacing as they won't effectively divert water.
- Rust or Corrosion: Any signs of rust or corrosion weaken gutters, making them more prone to leaks and failures.
- Sagging or Pulling Away: Gutters pulling away from the home or sagging suggest they're not functioning properly, requiring replacement.
- Water Damage: Exterior water damage like peeling paint or stains may indicate ineffective gutter drainage, necessitating replacement.
- Pooling Water: Water pooling around the foundation indicates poor gutter drainage, potentially causing foundation damage, thus requiring replacement.
- Frequent Clogs: Frequent gutter clogs due to debris accumulation suggest gutters aren't adequately sized or functioning, requiring replacement or guard installation.
- Cracks in Foundation: Cracks in the home's foundation indicate water not being diverted properly, necessitating urgent gutter replacement.
- Age: Gutters over 20-30 years old should be considered for replacement, even without visible damage, to prevent potential failures due to wear and tear.
Regular inspection by a professional is advisable to assess gutter condition and determine if replacement is necessary, preventing costly water damage to the home.
“I would definitely recommend this company to everyone. Tyler handled the service and he was awesome. He was very detailed and the only thing I had to do was to sign on the dotted line. He made the process go very smoothly and quickly with no questions from the insurance company. I am very pleased and happy and satisfied with my roof and it made my house pop.”Charlene B.
The primary purpose of your gutters is to divert water safely away from your home. This is critical for a large number of reasons, all of which directly relate to avoiding water damage.
Without a proper gutter installation for your home, water is left to fall where it will, and can potentially inflict a lot of damage, including:
- Water damage to the roof
- Water damage to siding
- Mold growth along siding
- Water damage to the foundation
- Soil erosion/damage to landscaping
We will make certain that you are completely satisfied from the time we start your project until the last shingle is in place.
Over 10,000 Projects Completed
You can rest assured that you are doing business with a roofing company that is strong and stable financially with strong ties to the community.
expertise and skilled roofers
We move the entire process along as smoothly as possible so you can focus on the things that are most important to you.
over 50 years of combined experience
Our expert team is here to help you make an informed decision and save you money in the process.