Residential Roofing Services in Monroe
Skilled Solutions in Gwinnett County
Horizon Roofing has 20 years of experience helping our community have long-lasting, reliable roofs. We are familiar with insurance and repair claims, so you don’t go through this complicated process alone. Your roof needs to be built to last with regular maintenance and necessary repairs, protecting it against Georgia’s severe weather. No matter what type of roofing materials you choose, it’s essential that they’re taken care of with our skilled residential roofing technicians in Monroe.
Trust us for quality solutions when your roof begins to crumble. Call (770) 746-7611 or contact us online to speak to a member of our team today!
“I would definitely recommend this company to everyone. Tyler handled the service and he was awesome. He was very detailed and the only thing I had to do was to sign on the dotted line. He made the process go very smoothly and quickly with no questions from the insurance company. I am very pleased and happy and satisfied with my roof and it made my house pop.”Charlene B.
Our Residential Roofing Services
- Installation & replacement: Don’t continue to repair materials that are long past their prime. If your roof is over ten years old, consider a replacement instead of maintenance or a repair for a long-term solution.
- Roof inspections: You should schedule an inspection for your roof annually or more often if it’s over ten years old. This ensures that there isn’t excessive wear and tear that’s making your home vulnerable. This preventative maintenance is especially important after a storm where you may not be able to see damage from the ground.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is critical to improving the longevity of your roof. Without it, your materials may only last 10 or 15 years instead of 20 or 30. Our reliable residential roofing services in Monroe can comprehensively take care of your roofing needs.
- Repair: Missing shingles, damaged flashing, or leaks need immediate repair to prevent long-lasting water damage that deteriorates your supports and puts your roof at risk for a cave-in.
- Storm damage: Georgia is no stranger to severe wind and hail during winter storms. After a storm, it’s essential to take photos of the damage, call our professionals, and reach out to your insurance company to begin your claim.
- Insurance claims: Getting your insurance company to reimburse you for roofing services can be a long and complex process. Our professionals have decades of experience helping our community take care of their roofs while working with their insurance company.
- Fascia repair: When your gutters get damaged, they can pull off your fascia and decrease curb appeal. Let us repair these issues, so your home stays beautiful and helps you make a good impression on guests or potential buyers.
- Gutter services: Installing gutters is critical to protecting your foundation from water damage or a basement from flooding. Gutter guards are a great way to protect your gutters from clogs and debris that prevents water from moving correctly through your gutter.
- Soffit repair: Your roof’s overhang can be vulnerable to rot, peeling paint, or pests. Common issues with your soffit include mold, damaged molding, and pest invasion. Don’t let aged soffit ruin the look of your home when our expert residential roofing technicians in Monroe are here with skilled solutions.
Horizon Roofing has 20 years of experience as your family-owned and locally run roofing professionals. There is nothing more important to our team than protecting our community with a strong roof. You deserve a roof that’s built to last and skilled roofers that you can count on; we’re that team. Let us take care of your home today with one of these various services.
Don’t hesitate when you need reliable roofing solutions today! Horizon Roofing is here to help. Call (770) 746-7611 when you are ready to schedule a free estimate.
Our team will make sure to create a plan to make your vision, a reality.
We will make certain that you are completely satisfied from the time we start your project until the last shingle is in place.
Over 10,000 Projects Completed
You can rest assured that you are doing business with a roofing company that is strong and stable financially with strong ties to the community.
expertise and skilled roofers
We move the entire process along as smoothly as possible so you can focus on the things that are most important to you.
over 50 years of combined experience
Our expert team is here to help you make an informed decision and save you money in the process.