Horizon Roofing is a family-owned business that is customer focused to help provide important, fair, and cost-effective service for your home. Your roof protects your space and family from severe weather events, so it’s important that you ensure its strength throughout the year with an inspection. Schedule an inspection annually in the fall to prepare for winter storms and after any severe weather event that may have damaged important materials. We have 20 years of experience providing expert roof inspection services in Monroe, so our community is prepared for every season.
Avoid costly repairs with preventative roof inspections for your home. Contact us today at (770) 746-7611 to schedule a free estimate!
What Does a Roof Inspection Include?
We’ll monitor your roof for signs of leaks, excessive wear and tear, or other potential issues that affect the longevity of your materials.
Our approach includes inspecting these four areas of your roof:
- Structural: Significant structural problems like uneven roof plans or a sagging roofline require a complete replacement. If you have a chimney, we’ll ensure it doesn’t have cracks, damage, or missing grout that can weaken its structure. Other vents around your roof will be monitored for rust or other signs of moisture problems.
- Material: Damaged shingles or missing flashing interrupts the weatherproof seal around your roof, putting it at risk for leaks and ice dams. We may also notice discoloration, rust, or lichen that increases the deterioration of your materials.
- Interior: Attic walls will show signs of a leak with water stains, mold, or rot. We may notice things like shiners that are dangerous and can cause a hard-to-detect leak.
- Workmanship: The roof may be at a higher risk for issues or have a shorter lifespan because flashing around vents, chimneys, or dormers, is incorrectly installed. This poor workmanship can trap water underneath your roofing materials instead of directing it toward gutters.
Count on our reliable roof inspection technicians in Monroe to protect your home against damage. We’ve served our community for over 20 years with insurance claim experience.
“I would definitely recommend this company to everyone. Tyler handled the service and he was awesome. He was very detailed and the only thing I had to do was to sign on the dotted line. He made the process go very smoothly and quickly with no questions from the insurance company. I am very pleased and happy and satisfied with my roof and it made my house pop.”Charlene B.
The frequency of your roof inspections depends on your home and climate; however, we recommend letting professionals monitor for damage at least once a year.
Here are a few specifications that can help you decide if it’s time for an inspection:
- A severe weather event
- Aging roof materials
- Significant tree coverage
Georgia is no stranger to severe winter storms that can damage your roof. Anytime sleet, rain, or high winds could have removed shingles or flashing, you should schedule a service. Regular roof inspections prevent debris buildup if you live in a rural area or if your home is surrounded by trees where branches could fall and damage your roofing materials. A newer roof may only need to be inspected annually. However, as your roof ages, it’s more susceptible to damage. Seasonal or biannual checkups can help extend the lifespan of your roof over the years.
Roof inspections are a preventative measure that protects your materials in the long run. By catching issues as soon as possible, you prevent extended water damage or leaks altogether to increase the longevity of your roof and further protect your home. Count on Horizon Roofing’s expert roof inspection services in Monroe to avoid costly repairs.
Don’t wait for a severe storm to get your roof inspected when we’re only a call away at (770) 746-7611!
We will make certain that you are completely satisfied from the time we start your project until the last shingle is in place.
Over 10,000 Projects Completed
You can rest assured that you are doing business with a roofing company that is strong and stable financially with strong ties to the community.
expertise and skilled roofers
We move the entire process along as smoothly as possible so you can focus on the things that are most important to you.
over 50 years of combined experience
Our expert team is here to help you make an informed decision and save you money in the process.