Even a well-built roof is susceptible to rot and damage caused by severe storms or age. Though you may have insurance, knowing what’s covered and how to begin a claim when the time comes can be confusing. Horizon Roofing is a team with 20 years of experience helping our community manage a claim while providing skilled roofing solutions. When you need to be taken care of, count on our professionals to offer expert roofing insurance claim services in Monroe.
For a team that is dedicated to our community, Call (770) 746-7611 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free quote!
How to File an Insurance Claim for Your Roof
Hail or wind damage can weaken your roof and make it vulnerable to water overnight. It’s essential that you file a claim and repair your roof as soon as possible.
Here are some general steps you can take to file a claim for your roof:
- Assess the damage: Take pictures of any roof materials around your home that have fallen off and schedule a roofing inspection for an accurate assessment of damage to your roof and gutters.
- Know what your insurance covers: If you’ve recently noticed damage but are unsure what your policy covers, now is the time to find out. See if hail, wind, or other unavoidable events are covered.
- Call your insurer: Reach out to your insurance company immediately after storm damage. Many policies require you to notify your insurer within a specific time frame after the roof presents issues.
- Choose Horizon Roofing: If you haven’t already reached out to our professionals for a roof inspection, it’s time to schedule your repair or replacement service. Your insurance may recommend a roofing company, but you don’t have to follow their recommendation when your reliable local roofers are only a call away.
- File your claim & meet with an adjuster: Finally, you’ll file your claim and provide evidence and receipts for any damage and services that have been completed. Your adjuster will arrive at your home to validate your claim and speak with our team about repair options.
Our reliable roofing insurance claim technicians in Monroe are here to simplify this seemingly complex process. We have decades of experience helping walk our customers through an insurance claim easily.
“I would definitely recommend this company to everyone. Tyler handled the service and he was awesome. He was very detailed and the only thing I had to do was to sign on the dotted line. He made the process go very smoothly and quickly with no questions from the insurance company. I am very pleased and happy and satisfied with my roof and it made my house pop.”Charlene B.
Knowing how and when to use your homeowner’s insurance can be challenging because you are afraid of your premium going up or losing your discount. You won’t get punished for using the policy that you pay for. Consider including replacement cost coverage with your policy, so the insurance company is required to replace your roof at today’s cost instead of just what your old roof was worth. Insurance covers unexpected losses for your home, like fire, water, or storm damage. Natural weather events are unavoidable, so it doesn’t count against you, unlike flooding caused by a clogged toilet that could have been avoided with preventative maintenance.
It's not unusual to file a claim a few times over ten years. Don’t file a claim for damages that aren’t covered or if the expense is less than your deductible and you’ve filed a different claim recently. An insurance claim stays on your record for three years and can increase your insurance risk. That’s why it’s important to know what your policy covers.
Call (770) 746-7611 or fill out our online contact form when you need our expert roofing insurance claim services in Monroe!
We will make certain that you are completely satisfied from the time we start your project until the last shingle is in place.
Over 10,000 Projects Completed
You can rest assured that you are doing business with a roofing company that is strong and stable financially with strong ties to the community.
expertise and skilled roofers
We move the entire process along as smoothly as possible so you can focus on the things that are most important to you.
over 50 years of combined experience
Our expert team is here to help you make an informed decision and save you money in the process.